Did you ever dream about owing a restaurant? Cooking food for your customers and make some money on the way? If you did, this is the perfect game for you.
In this game you’ll be representing Ginger. Her grandpa has decided to go on travel around the globe, searching for the world's hottest recipe. But it happens that grandpa owns an old restaurant, and decide to leave it to you before he goes. How does it sound for your dream?!
The old restaurant needs to be repaired, but with the help of a grandpa’s old friend, Chuck Burgerman, you’ll be ready to go! Just make the call, and start playing… or cooking!
The game itself, basically consists on looking and picking ingredients in the kitchen to cook the recipe that the game shows to you. You have to look the scenes very carefully, trying to find the ingredients on the recipe. It could sound easy but it’s not so easy, because the kitchen is a mess! When you see an ingredient, just click on it to add it to your food. In the first level, you’ll be cooking hot dogs!
After you finish your shift, the money you made you can use it to repair grandpa’s restaurant.
When you first enter the game, you’ll see the welcome screen with flying dishes all over, and showing the following options:
- Click to change player: the first time there’s no existing player. After you create one or more, they’ll be saved. When you enter into this submenu, you’ll be asked for a name as a new player. It’s possible to have a list of different players and record their performance. This way, you can play home tournaments with family and friends.
- Play: this option leads you right to the first scene for you to start playing. You’ll be seeing an introduction to the game first, unless you choose to skip it.
- Options: this is the menu from which you can set some game options, like sound volume, music volume, full screen mode, and custom cursor (a carrot).
- Quit: no further explanation required.
- High scores: lists the records of the players.
- Help: it leads you to a tutorial which shows you how to play, step by step.
When you’re playing the game, you can always click on the Pause/Menu button to access to a pop-up menu with these options:
- Main menu: it leads you back to the main menu.
- Settings: the same Options menu commented before.
- Replay level: to restart the game on the same level.
- Back to the map: it leads you back to the map that is shown on the beginning, for you to choose where to start.
- Continue: you go back to the game.
You can try this game for 60 minutes before you buy the licensed version.
- Easy to learn how to play the game using the tutorial
- Affordable price
- Nice interface
- It’s available only in English
- It’s not a multiplayer game
- Use on network not supported